- Biggest trail treasure item brought to circle (must have been found on trail)
- Biggest vessel brought to trail
- Tallest virgin brought to trail (virgin gets a prize as well)
- Most virgins brought to trail (minimum two, virgins get a prize as well)
- Furthest distance traveled (visitors only)
- Most trails run
There will also be extra credit stops on trail, so be sure to bring extra cash if you would like to participate.
Bring: $1 (no coins); 6-pack (glass discouraged), whistle, flashlight
Date: Sept 14, 2017
Time: 6:30pm show, 7:00pm GO!
Start Address: Mississippi River Heritage Park, 1150 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130 (approximate – look for the weirdos)
Hare & Co-hares: ¿Quesa-did-her?, The Iceman Thumbeth
Beer hare: Can I Watch
Pre-Lube: Rusty Nail, 1100 Constance St, New Orleans, LA 70130
On-After: Rusty Nail, 1100 Constance St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Dog Friendly: Not so much
Is a dry bag, shiggy gear, or anything specific needed for trail? Cash for extra credit stops, there will be a brief but moderate shiggy portion
Approx. -l-l-l–> length: ~3 miles
Trail is: A to A
You must be logged in to post a comment.